Meet Our Team
John F. Coy
Founder and president of The Consulting Network
Areas of Expertise
Assessment, strategic planning, program design and organizational
and professional development in the areas of corporate citizenship,
community and employee involvement and contributions.
- Designing community investment and corporate citizenship strategies
for a major financial services firm.
- Providing ongoing counsel, program
policies and strategy execution for U.S. operations of a German-based
- Assessing and creating a strategy to integrate contributions
and community relations into a newly formed global initiative
for a major
- Identifying models for program mergers
involving companies in the telecommunications and financial services
- Designing a multi-million dollar signature program for
a major energy company.
- Creating a strategy and new foundation for
a U.S. subsidiary of a Japanese corporation.
- Developing an exit
strategy for a company moving its national headquarters to another
- Evaluating national business and nonprofit partnerships.
- Fourteen years consulting with nearly 200 companies and private
- Ten years in public affairs with Deere and Company.
- Ten years in
college development at Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois.
and speaker on corporate citizenship, community involvement and
- Graduate of Augustana College earning MBA from Northern